Position: Mobile Developer Looking for experienced mobile developers that can immediately integrate with a team and start contributing to the development and design of mobile applications.
- The developer will work for a lead developer and with a team of peers to deliver quality mobile applications for our clients.
- Understanding the intricacies/patterns of client/server mobile application development is crucial for hitting the ground running.
- This position will not include extensive training on technology and applicant is expected to have a foundation of mobile development.
- This position is immediately centered around iOS development but will be expected to adapt to other mobile technologies as needed.
Mobile developer with 2-3 years relevant programming experience.
Experience working on delivered commercial products.
- Basic understanding of full product lifecycle (design, implement, test, deliver)
- Demonstrates understanding of commercialization considerations (nonhomogeneous environments, multiple versions of OS/hardware)
- Demonstrates consideration for user interaction design.
Experience working within teams of developers.
- Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork.
- Communicates complicated technical concepts clearly (diagramming and presenting).
- Demonstrates attention to code readability, quality, and completeness.
Experience with standard mobile tools (ordered by importance)
- Development environments - XCode, Eclipse
- Source Control
- Languages - Objective C, C++, Java
- Frameworks - Swift, Storyboards, Xamarin
Familiarity with both iOS and Android experience preferred.
Additional experience in Backend development (web services, service logic, SQL) a plus.
Code in multiple languages and learn new technologies
Write the code that delivers projects
Lead projects and develop team members
Ensure quality of CAPSHER products with testing
Experienced Mobile Developer