Position: Senior Software Developer 1 Senior Developers at CAPSHER Technology lead projects and develop team members. You will interact with clients, design solutions, delegate work, and write code using multiple languages. We work in a relaxed environment that values individuals and rewards accomplishment.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead the development of software applications from design through delivery. You are a primary contact between the client and CAPSHER.
Your daily activities typically include:
- Write code for the application scaffolding and complex features.
- Communicate with junior developers on a project to assign or review their work.
- Review team members’ deliverables.
- Design the project architecture.
- Create design documents and work breakdowns for team members to work from.
- Break down work into assignable pieces. Estimate time and monitor progress.
- Meet clients in person or remotely to understand the project and design a solution.
- Develop junior team member’s ability to work through problems, interact with clients, and design robust solutions.
- Meet with a more senior developer to discuss project goals, solution, implementation progress, and client relationship.
You will be supported by peers and more senior team members. They will help enhance your ability to run projects, design architectures, and interface with the client. Additionally, a mentor will help you acclimate to the company culture, business process, and local community.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or commensurate experience.
- Has 4+ years directly relevant experience.
- Is proficient at developing with C++ or C#. Additional programming languages are a plus.
- Holds experience working in teams of various sizes.
- Worked with clients or stakeholders in a previous position.
- Shows evidence of designing software architecture and extensible applications.
- Can create project estimates, manage risk, and control schedule.
- Is experienced at supervising and supporting team members while delegating appropriately.
- Has coded an application scaffolding or stub flow.
- Is able to perform physical demands including: using computer equipment in an office setting, occasionally lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds, and occasionally travelling to meet with clients in person.
- Is a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, refugee, or temporary resident. Temporary residents do not include those with nonimmigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements may be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. CAPSHER will require proof of work authorization.
Code in multiple languages and learn new technologies
Write the code that delivers projects
Lead projects and develop team members
Ensure quality of CAPSHER products with testing
Experienced Mobile Developer