Quality Assurance Technician
Ensure and take pride in the quality of CAPSHER products
Team members at CAPSHER grow through challenges. You will work closely with development team members and project leaders to create and perform tests to ensure the quality of CAPSHER products. Testing may be manual or automatic, either by newly created or pre-existing methods.
Your primary responsibility will be to test CAPSHER software products that are built in-house for our clients’ specific needs.
Your daily activities typically include:
- Perform Tests from Test Cases.
- Coordination with development team(s) to learn about projects and determine testing requirements and plans.
- Estimate time needed to complete testing.
- Update and maintain project procedures and documentation.
- Develop and communicate test plans to project partners.
- Replicate failed test cases, record steps, and necessary data.
- Use project knowledge to escalate results and findings as necessary to project partners and team leads.
The ideal candidate:
- Is experienced in software testing.
- Has knowledge of testing methodologies and automated test tools.
- Has good organization and time management skills.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Takes ownership of projects.
- Takes pride in their work and contributions to the overall success of projects and the company.
- Is able to perform physical demands including using computer equipment in an office setting, occasionally lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds, and occasionally traveling to meet with clients in person.
- Is a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, refugee, or temporary resident. Temporary residents do not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements may be determined based on a shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. CAPSHER will require proof of work authorization.