Free Your Organization from the Restrictions of Your Legacy Systems
Older technologies and outdated applications can be limiting, especially when trying to meet advancing business and IT requirements. Legacy systems are still around because they work, and while they may not have all the bells, whistles, and expandability that fresh new enterprise products do, they are often deeply rooted at the core of operations – and usually impossible to rip out and replace. That’s why CAPSHER works to modernize and improve your legacy applications and systems to meet today’s needs.
- No off-the-shelf solution is ever a silver bullet. There is a need for custom legacy system migration
- CAPSHER will perform a gap analysis between your existing systems and the systems you want to avoid costly mistakes
- CAPSHER will help you determine whether a full-stop switch or running your new infrastructure side-by-side with your legacy systems is right for you
System Evolution Includes Expansion, Growth, and Advancement – But it Has to Start Somewhere
CAPSHER understands and respects the value in legacy systems. We know the work your organization has done should be handled with care and is important to build on. Migrating legacy systems is seldom simple and you can’t afford disruptions to your day-to-day operations. We’re well versed in complex data migration scenarios that will get your organization up and running with minimal disruptions. We carefully analyze your organization’s data, assess its real world value, and help you create a plan tailored for your users’ specific needs. A generic tool will at best give you generic solution.
We Don’t Get Tripped Up on Integration with Existing Systems
Knowledge of new cloud infrastructures is ubiquitous. Knowledge of data systems over 10 years old is not. Put your trust in someone who understands the complexities and limitations of your current infrastructure and the potentials of modernizing your legacy systems. We have over 20 years of experience working with industry mainstays like SAP, Oracle, Maximo, SQL Server and others.
- Don’t let the fear of the unknown stop your forward progress
- We can reverse engineer your systems and provide the documentation necessary to demystify it
- CAPSHER has expertise in creating interfaces to legacy systems, typically the biggest cost and time of data migration efforts
- Data loss. Data corruption. We put these fears to rest by building in data quality measures along the way that help us guarantee the integrity of your data and systems during legacy system migration.
Stop Devising Compromising Work-Arounds Rather than Advancing the Solution
CAPsher consultants average 15+ years of experience in developing and delivering successful software projects. We understand the importance of addressing both the technical needs and the business considerations. CAPsher’s team will put in the work learning what information is valuable to draw out, which dashboards, reports, and information flows will maximize the value of your systems, and design for them. Your systems should work smarter and better, not just longer.
Are you Compromising?
- The data is there, but presenting it in today’s KPI’s and reporting style requires tons of work
- Years or decades of tie ins and updates have left you with spaghetti code.
You pass on new, useful tools and applications because integration is too daunting
- Your system is more and more isolated as compatibility dwindles.
IT is barely able to support your system
- Security vulnerabilities and business continuity risks are growing
- Processes and data handling are outdated and getting harder to manage