It Starts and Ends with Good People
We believe in treating people well. We strive to provide competitive benefits and an enjoyable culture that values individuals and families.
What you can Expect
As part of CAPSHER, you will work on projects and with people that will challenge you to master new skills and work as a team. We challenge you to grow in your design ability, client interactions, and team leadership and technical skills, as you create visionary software applications.
CAPSHER Technology prides itself on offering an exciting work atmosphere focused on teamwork and flexibility.
We give you opportunities that reach beyond everyday coding and involve working with others to enact real life solutions for clients. Our consumers include multi-national corporations where you are sure to enhance your talent and passion within our hands-on, client facing approach.
What’s it like working at CAPSHER?
- CAPSHER has been honored as a Best Place to Work in Texas for 12 years in a row by Texas Monthly Magazine and the Texas Association of Business
- Our company has talented, bright individuals that strive to improve our client relationships by concentrating on creating solutions and building great software
- There are many opportunities to get involved and engaged in the company
- Work with CAPSHER and start building your future.
Worried about your experience?
- Our project teams design and develop custom computer applications for clients in a variety of industries
- While working at CAPSHER you will participate as a member of an in-house development or functional team and become a vital part of that team’s success
- Experience in any programming language is acceptable to apply (for Implementation / Operations positions)
Salary and Medical
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Retirement plan with match
- Medical and dental insurance *
(you + spouse / family)
(employer pays premium)
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care *
- Long term disability insurance *
(employer pays premium)
- Optional coverage increases for Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance *
- 10 paid vacation days *
(increases with length of service)
- 8 observed holidays
* Available only to full time employee
- Flexible schedule
- Employee referral bonus
- Free cappuccino, coffee, soda, and tea
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Multiple social events
- Company sports teams play in community leagues
- Monthly company happy hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Video and board game socials
- Casual dress environment