Kick-off Your Career with CAPSHER
Software Engineers at CAPSHER Technology grow through challenges. You will code in multiple languages, learn new technologies, and progress into more advanced coding and design responsibilities. We work in a relaxed environment and live in a vibrant university town.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop components of software applications for commercial use. Your effort will make significant contributions to the company and our clients. We expect that you will grow into the Software Engineer 2 position.
Your daily activities typically include:
- Write code to develop a feature.
- Debug and resolve reported issues.
- Test your work.
- Refer to a design document or work breakdown.
- Research online or in books, for ways to solve a technical problem.
- Communicate with a team lead and experienced developers.
You will be supported through new hire training and guided in your day-to-day tasks by your team lead.
You will be solving problems involving:
- Web, mobile, server, and desktop software development
- Algorithms and data structures
- UI, computation, multithreading, data storage, communication, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or commensurate experience.
- Has academic or professional coding experience.
- Is proficient at developing with one of C++, C#, Objective C, or Java. Additional programming languages are a plus.
- Demonstrates academic or professional experience working on a team.
- Is a reliable, hard worker who seeks challenges and is skilled at solving problems.
- Clearly expresses ideas verbally and graphically.
- Is able to perform physical demands including: using computer equipment in an office setting, occasionally lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds, and occasionally traveling to meet with clients in person.
- Is a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, refugee, or temporary resident. Temporary residents do not include those with nonimmigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements may be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. CAPSHER will require proof of work authorization.
Apply for this position using the following form:
Contact email@example.com for clarification on any questions or if you encounter any issues using this form. Thanks!