You’ve been through this battle before.
While fighting to get some new software developed for your company, you run into problem after problem with your software developer…
- They don’t understand what true success looks like for you.
- They don’t really understand your problem.
- They don’t understand your IT environment or workflow.
- They don’t talk to you at all for several months.
- They show up to delivery with a barely-usable solution.
- You spent all that time and money and ended up embarrassed.
Because they didn’t listen or take the time to really get to know you first, you suffer. At best you get a software solution that limps along for a few years (weeks?). It must be replaced with a new solution that requires another software developer. They don’t listen either, and the cycle begins again.
That costs you time. That costs you money. And their final product leaves you walking wounded.
Solution? Get an ally in your battle for good software; someone who jumps in the trenches with you. You need a software developer who will listen to you and team up with you to fight for a powerful software solution. The best allies identify business success criteria from the get-go so you don’t walk away with a meaningless solution at the end of the project.
Custom software development is a team effort.
Communication is key when it comes to solving real business problems. That’s why we start by listening carefully to you from the start, gaining a firm understanding of your business objectives, before moving forward to forge your powerful, effective, usable software solution.
We’ll examine your real-world workflows, your existing technology, and your end-user needs and preferences. We’ll model possible solutions that blend in with how you already prefer to overcome your objectives. We will tailor solutions that play well with your existing software, systems, and people.
As we listen to you carefully, Capsher will craft software that isn’t just good on the design board; it works in the Real World. And, since we’re coming at this problem with a new set of heads, we can help you improve the solution in ways you may not have thought of. We listen first, and then we contribute.
That’s why Capsher believes in good intel at every step of the battle plan. We listen to find out where you are and where you want to be. In every project, you can expect us to:
- Help you identify the exact problems you’re trying to solve
- Define success clearly at the start of the project
- Learn your language, so we can more effectively work with you
- Look at your full environment; your end users, your workflows, and your current software environment
- Help brainstorm and then fight for your optimal solution
- Listen carefully when you tell us why a certain solution won’t work
- Identify risks and pitfalls at the start (so they don’t bite us in the end)
We keep working with you to collect good intel at all phases of development. This way, we avoid that software “solution” that doesn’t actually solve your problem–or worse–creates a bunch of new problems. Our joint solution wins because we collaborate with you every step of the way, saving you time, money, and reputation.
That’s a good strategy, but that’s not enough for us.
“No battle plan survives contact with the enemy.” — Helmuth von Moltke
Moltke was right. The battle isn’t over once we launch your new software. We need more intel, so we seek out real-world feedback.
- What is working?
- What is not working?
- What’s slowing you down?
- What would make it more effective?
Answers to those questions allow us to iterate and improve. Communication with you at every stage helps us validate the solution so you walk away victorious, with an excellent software tool in hand that will serve you well for years.
That means extra time, extra money, and a great reputation for you (and us!).
We’re ready to start designing your ultimate software solution. Take a minute or two right now to connect with us. It’s the first step to winning your software battle.
We look forward to teaming up with you!