When searching for the right solution, Off the Shelf (OTS) options can be very appealing. But, despite the allure of a quick leap into a digital solution, there is more to consider long term. Capsher knows OTS solutions are key aspects of any business, but we also know your business needs more than just a standalone, generic solution to fulfill your business goals.
Your business is unique, and generic OTS software solutions inevitably leave gaps in your organization. People fill those gaps with manual processes, duplicate data entry, and other workarounds, that can be inefficient and error prone. But – what got you here won’t push you into the future. Move away from devising compromising workarounds and aim to advance the solution with the addition of custom software. Start with our digital transformation consulting.
- Slow innovation in your organization
- Reduce your ability to stay flexible and nimble
- Become constrained by working within the limits of the technology
- Force your business to fit into the technology, rather than putting your technology to work for your business
In this process the Capsher team will:
Indicators of a disjointed solution set and interrupted information flow
- Lost productivity
- Low employee morale
- Low solution adoption rates
- Wasted dollars
How to craft the right digital solution
- Your people “make it work,” and have the information you need to make the right tools
- Map and modeling real world workflows
- Design functional flows that map over real workflows
- Create opportunities for measurable results
Capsher follows these key tenants to design tools people actually want to use
- Don’t make me think
- Don’t give me more work
- Don’t make me look stupid
Do you know what to ask when hiring a custom software development company?
Digital transformation is not a once and done effort. It is a new mindset and strategic shift for your organization. Identifying issues and pain points can help you understand your needs. Digital Transformation as a strategy can benefit your business well beyond answering those needs.
Some long-term benefits to expect:
Identify the areas that are holding you back and remove them
Focus on People
Give them the tools they need to do their job and do it well
Create a Culture of Accountability and Transparency
Remove silos and encourage collaboration
Smarter and Faster
Provide more opportunities for informed decision making and fast execution
Optimized and Efficient
Digital solutions promote innovation and an organization that is agile in response to market and industry demands.